(EMUI Feature)Save & Safe your data in Huawei cloud+ drive and keep your phone memory free..
last replied bySn00ker,Dec 04, 2016 at 2:48PM
Save & Safe your data in Huawei cloud+ drive and keep your phone memory free..
Huawei Cloud+ provides a network drive, the Hi Space application, and various functions such as file sharing, phone finder, contact synchronization, and data backup. Simply register a Huawei Cloud+ account to access all these functions.
Registration and Settings
Register a Huawei Cloud+ account and configure the relevant settings when you use Huawei Cloud+ for the first time.
Creating an Account
1. On the Home screen, open the Huawei Cloud+ application.
2. Carefully read the Huawei Cloud+ Agreement, and touch Agree.
3. Enter your user name and password, confirm your password, and touch Submit.
4. Set your email address, security question, and answer to the question, and touch done.
Configuring Cloud+ Settings
After registering a Huawei Cloud+ account, configure the Cloud+ settings according to the instructions on the screen.
1. To prevent data loss or leakage, which may occur if you lose your phone, select phone finder, and touch Next.
2. On the sync settings screen, select the option to automatically synchronize data, such as contacts, to the server.
If you have entered an email address when you registered your Huawei Cloud+ account but did not receive an account verification email, touch Resend after this step.
3. Select the function that you want to use, or touch done. After Cloud+ settings are configured, touch Basic information to set your personal and device information